StellaWake helps your PC to better manage power
Here's how the software has changed over time.
02/18/2023 version 1.3.2
- Debug log extended with idle flag to help discover if there was user input within Windows's sleep range.
02/17/2023 version 1.3.1
- Sleep blocking sometimes stayed active for an extended period after high resource consumption. This has been adjusted now, false sleep blocking should no longer happen.
02/16/2023 version 1.3.0
- Never sleep mode of Windows could sometimes cause falsely detected system activity and green (blocked sleep) statuses to appear repeatedly. This has been fixed.
- Added a Save debug log button to the Feedback tab. You can save a debug log to help support find and fix problems. Debug log data contains no personal information. Debug data is lost when the software is shut down, so make sure you save the log before you exit.
02/15/2023 version 1.2.0
- CPU performance monitoring has been reworked completely. Results should be more accurate now, regardless of how many cores/threads your processor can support. Note: StellaWake's CPU performance measurements will be different from Windows Task Manager's numbers because of different ways and scopes of calculating CPU load.
02/12/2023 version 1.1.1
- Installer has been fixed: no double startups after installation. The software will also refuse to run more than once.
01/22/2023 version 1.1.0
- Minor bugfixes have been implemented.
- Added sleep mode selection popup menu to tray icon.
12/29/2022 version 1.0.0
- First release of the software after months of testing in real life scenarios on Windows 11. Please use the Support page to send any requests or ideas for improvement.
- Starting features:
- Performance chart revealing recent resource usage of your PC.
- Sleep prevention when CPU consumption is high.
- Sleep prevention when network is in heavy use.
- Sleep prevention when local filesystem is burdened.
- See reasons of wakeup events - which device has triggered the end of sleep phase.
- Usage statistics (sleep, active, other) over longer time periods.